WHAT DOES THE RESTORE SELL?
The ReStore sells both new and gently used remodel and home improvement materials that have been donated to Habitat for Humanity. Inventory includes paint supplies, lighting, tile, doors, windows, appliances, furniture, kitchen and bath cabinets, sinks, toilets and more. Since we receive new donations every day, there is never a set inventory — It’s a whole new store with each donation!
HOW DO I DONATE?
Donations can be dropped off at both stores Monday-Saturday 9:30 am-4:30 pm or call us atto schedule a pick up.
WHAT DONATIONS CAN THE RESTORE ACCEPT?
Click here for a full list of accepted and not accepted donation items
WHY DONATE TO THE RESTORE?
- Proceeds from the ReStore help us build affordable homes for qualified families in the Inland Valley.
- Your donations may be tax-deductible.
- Useful materials are recycled to help the environment.
- Materials are kept out of landfills and put to use by those who need them.
- Helps our community by providing affordable building materials, enabling more people to repair and remodel their homes and businesses.
- Supports Habitat for Humanity’s objectives of building safe, affordable, energy efficient houses for low-income families, and the revitalization of neighborhoods.
HOW CAN I HELP THE RESTORE?
There are essentially three ways you can help the ReStore:
1. Make your home improvement purchases at the ReStore and to tell your friends about us!
2. Spread the word that about our stores and help us receive donations of good quality materials.
3. Volunteer to help with stocking shelves, picking up donations, and general store upkeep.
WHO CAN SHOP AT THE RESTORE?
The ReStore is open to the general public including homeowners, interior designers, contractors, and property managers.