Marketing and Events Assistant
As the Marketing and Events Assistant, you will be tasked to assist with various Habitat for Humanity Inland Valley events. Our events occur every few months year round. Our annual events are the Golf Tournament, Pechanga Chocolate and Wine Festival, Pechanga Microbrew Festival, Appreciation Dinner, Christmas Tree Lane at Temecula Promenade and smaller scale events in between.
- 20-25 hours per week
- Flexible Hours
- Hourly rate negotiable
- May work on weekends
- Car needed to run various errands
- Available to start on May 21, 2018
- 18 years of age or older
- Task Flexibility
- U.S. citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Physically able to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Driver's license
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Commitment to Habitat for Humanity Inland Valley for an extended period of time
- Squarespace design experience
- Web design experience
- Social Media Management
- Previous non-profit and volunteer experience
Please send your resume to Elizabeth Hamerschlag to Elizabeth@habitativ.org with the subject “Marketing and Events Assistant.” For further questions, please contact Elizabeth at (951) 296-3362 ext 205.